Monday, July 27, 2009

Ultrasound 7/27

We officially graduated from the RE in KC this morning!

Baby O measures in at 7 wks 2 days and is doing great. Our estimated due date is March 13, 2010. His/her heartbeat was a whopping 160 bpm. I didn't think we would be able to, but we got to hear its heartbeat this morning! One of the coolest moments of my entire life. We now are dealing with our OB/GYN in Topeka. It feels a little strange...after going to KC for so long that these doctors and nurses start to feel like family. I know Dr. Teply and he's a great doctor and his nurses are great too. It just feels like our safety net is gone. Weird I know.

Anyway, we have pictures, but our Internet isn't hooked up at the new house yet so once it is then I will scan the pictures in and post them, hopefully tomorrow.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Love, Haley

2 comments: